Join us for a webinar on 22 March where our experts from OWC will present an overview of the offshore wind market in Poland, with a discussion on the opportunities and potential presented by the rise of HVDC technology.
Our speakers will give details on what technology is available, costs analysis and other implications to consider, as well as assessing the pros and cons of HVDC versus more traditional HVAC systems.
When: 22 March 2023, 11am CET (10am GMT)
Where: Live via Zoom – register below
- Overview of the Polish offshore wind market
- What is HVDC transmission technology?
- Cost analysis: HVAC v HVDC
- Challenges and opportunities with HVDC systems
- Bartosz Hunek, Senior Consultant – Electrical Engineer
- Piotr Jędrzejewski, Consultant Electrical Engineer
This webinar prefaces the upcoming publication of our titular whitepaper: Export systems for offshore wind farms: The potential of HVDC technology on the Polish Baltic Sea. By attending the webinar, you will receive early-bird access to the whitepaper and its insights, ahead of its general release.
We look forward to seeing you there!