Don’t miss John MacAskill, ABL Group’s Managing Director for Renewables, at the Offshore Wind Journal Conference 2024 in London. John will be presenting on a panel discussing “The project economics of offshore wind in Europe”.
The conference explores the future of the offshore wind vessels’ market, with industry-leading speakers on topics varying from project pipelines and vessel demand, project economics, wind vessel fleet strategies, marine operations for floating wind, turbine size and installation, and energy efficiency and emissions reduction for crew transfer vessels, service operation vessels and wind turbine installation vessels.
John’s panel will cover “The project economics of offshore wind in Europe“, including:
- Developers’ perspectives on how the industry can move forward with offshore wind projects despite cost overruns
- What will happen with the cost of financing for renewable energy projects? What are the financing options for new offshore wind farms?
- Moving forward after AR5: how can the UK get back on track with its offshore wind targets?
- How can we make the project economics work as the industry moves toward more costly operations?
When: 6 February 2024
Where: Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge, London, UK
- John MacAskill, Global Managing Director Renewables, ABL Group
- Clément Weber, Founder, Green Giraffe Advisory
- Ajai Ahluwalia, Head of Supply Chain, Offshore Wind Industry Council