T&I Package Manager will report to Project Director and will lead the procurement and execution of installation of turbines, WTG foundations, and offshore substation for an Offshore Wind Project in Taiwan.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for working with main stakeholders to lead procurement and execution of packages of work for installation of wind turbines, WTG foundations, and offshore substation.
- Develop resourcing plan for the delivery of the scope.
- Provide technical and commercial input to the procurement strategy for the T&I package to identify, tender and select advisors, suppliers and contractors for the project.
- Ensure all technical and commercial requirements related to the packages are scoped within the tender materials.
- Lead Contract negotiations for each package, working closely with the package team to deliver the key technical/commercial requirements to ensure delivery of the package.
- Accountable for contract administration and responding to contractual matters as anticipated.
- Programme management of the relevant Suppliers and Contractors to identify and manage timing and interface issues.
- Conduct technical and commercial reviews of the T&I package and provide timely feedback on issues and resolutions.
- Work together with other commercial and technical package managers to ensure that the overall offshore wind development is successful and procured and delivered on time
- Commercial/contractual input will be called upon on interface issues that may arise within and/or between work packages.
- Head project meetings and participate in cross-project meetings
- Ensure high focus on QSHE is maintained throughout duration of project
- Knowledge of FIDIC contracts
- Role is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Role Basis: Contract or Staff
- Duration: 1 year minimum (Contract Basis), continual (Staff Basis)
- Degree in Technical or Commercial discipline
- Experience in Offshore/Marine engineering for Offshore wind
- Offshore wind experience in Transportation and Installation
- Proven project management experience as well as commercial skills in negotiating contracts
- Effective communicator
- Experience within EPCI, BoP, Offshore Installation Contractor, Project Owner or Engineering Consultancy in a related role for offshore construction projects with exposure to offshore wind construction
- Equipped with detailed knowledge of all contract terms, employer and contractor obligations and manage the contract in line with its terms
Technical skills, knowledge and abilities
- Strong project management skills allowing to communicate and liaise with clients to build and develop relationships.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Mandarin would be a plus.
- Candidates must have the Right to Work in Taiwan
- No recruiters or agencies will be considered; direct applications only
- Deadline for accepting applications: 24th September 2021
- Start date: ASAP
- Please apply by filling out the online form and attaching your CV